A fully functional health Centre with a full-time doctor with nursing assistants is in place to offer medical care for minor issues and first aid.
Dr. Jainy Sachdeva, Faculty In-charge, T.I.E.T, Patiala.
- Dr. Ritu Bassi , M.B.B.S, PGDHA (Masters in Hospital Management), ACLS certified.
- Dr. Jeevan Jot Singh , M.B.B.S
- Dr. Ajay Gupta (M.D.,P.C.M.S.-1(EX) )
PARA MEDICAL STAFF
- PHARMACISTS:- 3
- NURSING STAFF:-2
- MEDICAL ASSISTATNT:-1
Responsibilities of health center staff
- First aid for patients. Dispensing of medicines.
- Quarterly purchase of medicine.
- Immunization and dressing.
- Bio medical waste management.
- Provide psychological and moral support to patients and their family members.
- Weekly report performa to Civil surgeon, Patiala.
- Maintenance of all medical record and office documents.
- Medical services during sports and examination.
- Medical bill reimbursement for students.
- Provide services during COVID-19 testing and vaccination camp.
- Round the clock services during any pandemic situation. Handling of emergencies.
List of equipment's in health centre
- Digital Thermometer. (3)
- Infra red thermometer .(2)
- Nebulization kit with mask. (5)
- Electronic B.P Apparatus. (1)
- LED B.P Apparatus.(1)
- Pulse oxy meter.(3)
- Oro meter.(1)
- Surgical electrical needle destroyer. (1)
- X-ray film viewer. (1)
- Wheel chair. (2)
- Walker. (1)
- Stretcher. (1)
- Refrigerator for vaccines. (1)
- Weighing scale. (2)
- Stature meter for height measurement. (1)
- Observation bed for patient. (2)
1) Routine check-up for students, faculty, and staff which includes-
- Early diagnosis and detection of non-communicable disease.
- Control of communicable disease by early diagnosis & providing specific protection.
- Health education & nutrition/diet advice.
2) Facilities Available in Health centre
- Proper counseling of Patient while dispensing of medicine by pharmacists or nursing staff on the counter.
- Generic apparatus and facilities like BP Apparatus, BP Apparatus, Oxygen cylinder, wheelchair, otoscope etc. are available
3) Ambulance service available 24x7.
4) Health Centre day timings are 8:30am to 7:30pm (summer) and 8:30 to 7pm (winter), during the night from 10pm to 6 am.