Controller of Examination
Controller of Examination (CoE) is duly appointed by the Director of the Institute and shall work directly under the directions and control of the Director. The Controller of Examinations shall be the principal officer-in-charge of the conduct of examinations and test's of the Institute and declaration of their results. The Controller of Examination shall be responsible to perform functions like:
- Issue of Datesheets for conducting different programs based on academic calendar
- Coordination of examination work with different committees.
- Declaration of results for various courses
- Take disciplinary action where necessary against the candidates, paper-setters, examiners, or any other persons connected with examinations and found guilty of malpractices in relations to the examinations.
- Appointment of unfair means committee with the prior approval of the Director in relation to examination matters for carrying out investigations and providing the recommendations.