A fully functional health Centre with a full-time doctor with nursing assistants is in place to offer medical care for minor issues and first aid.
Dr. Jainy Sachdeva, Faculty In-charge, T.I.E.T, Patiala.
Dr. NS Choudhary, M.B.B.S, M.D (Medicine)
Dr. Ritu Bassi , M.B.B.S, PGDHA (Masters in Hospital Management), ACLS certified.
Dr. Jeevan Jot Singh (J.M.O), M.B.B.S From Government Medical college, Patiala.
1) Routine check-up for students, faculty, and staff which includes-
- Early diagnosis and detection of non-communicable disease.
- Control of communicable disease by early diagnosis & providing specific protection.
- Health education & nutrition/diet advice.
2) Facilities Available in Health centre
- Proper counseling of Patient while dispensing of medicine by pharmacists or nursing staff on the counter.
- Generic apparatus and facilities like BP Apparatus, BP Apparatus, Oxygen cylinder, wheelchair, otoscope etc. are available
3) Ambulance service available 24x7.
4) Health Centre day timings are 8:30am to 7:30pm (summer) and 8:30 to 7pm (winter), during the night from 10pm to 6 am.