Last Updated: 31 May 2014
List of Various Faculty Members who attended Various Conferences
||Name of the Faculty
||Name of the Conference
||Place and Dates
||International Conference on Productivity and Quality Research, IIT, New Delhi pp123
||IIT, New Delhi Dec 12-15
||International Conference on Productivity and Quality, IIT, N Delhi, pp10
||IIT, New Delhi Dec 12-15
||National trends in Technology Management GLA institute of Tech and Management, Mathura, pp 147-152
||National Seminar on, “ Copyrights: Some Emerging Issues in India ”, TIET, Patiala pp 21-26
||March 25,2006,TIET, Patiala
||National Seminar on, “ Copyrights: Some Emerging Issues in India ” TIET, Patiala, pp 92-100
||March 25,2006,TIET, Patiala
||International Conference on Productivity and Quality Research
||IIT-Delhi; December 12-15,2006
||National Seminar on Service Sector Management
||RIMT, Mandi Gobindgarh, March06
- Ravi Kiran and Gupta, Keya Sen (1997) "Growth and Productivity in Indian Manufacturing Industries", Indian Society of Labour Economics Conference, Trivandrum, Dec 1997,pp 64.
- Ravi Kiran and Raj Swaraj (2001) "Buddhistic Way of Life and Environmental Concerns" International Conference on Buddhistic Philosophy and Contemporary Issues, Dept. of Humanities and Social Sciences University of Roorkee, Nov 2001, pp 54-55.
- Ravi Kiran (2002). ‘Employment, Wages and Productivity in Indian Manufacturing Industries’ at the National Seminar on ‘Structure of Employment and Its Interface with Technology: Present Status and Policy Imperatives for Productivity Enhancement’ pp 1-13.
- Ravi Kiran (2003), “Global Competitiveness and Productivity in Indian Manufacturing Industries, National Seminar on Global Competitiveness and Productivity in Indian Business, March 21-22, 2003, Apeejay Institute of Management, Jalandhar.
- Ravi Kiran (2003), “The Development of Engg and Technical Education in India”, Proceedings of National Seminar on Higher Technical Education : Issues of Access And Delivery, TIET, Patiala, pp 198-204.
- Ravi Kiran (2004), “TRIPS: Changing patent Scenario in India “, Proceedings of The National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights, March 26-27,2004, TIET, Patiala pp 87-95
- Ravi Kiran (2004) "An Analysis of Industrial Productivity in Punjab", National Seminar on "Emerging Issues and Problems in North west Region of India Under the New Economic Policy Regime", organized by Department of Correspondence courses, Punjabi University, Patiala on August 18-19.
- Ravi Kiran (2005), ‘Intellectual Property Rights And India’, National Seminar on Intellectual property rights, GNDU, Amritsar, March, 2005.
- Ravi Kiran (2005),”Globalization and its Impact on Productivity in Indian Manufacturing Industries, Proceedings of International Conference on Productivity and Quality Research, IIT, Delhi, pp 123.
- Ravi Kiran,& Kaur, Manpreet(2005),” Productivity Growth In Manufacturing Sector In India: A Review Of Earlier Studies From 1971-72 To 2003-04, Proceedings of International Conference on Productivity and Quality Research, IIT, Delhi , pp10.
- Ravi Kiran and Anupam Sharma (2006) “Knowledge Management : A Wider Perspective in Online Distance Education”, National trends in Technology Management, GLA institute of Tech and Management, Mathura pp 147-152
- Ravi Kiran,& Kaur, Manpreet (2006), Economic reforms and Productivity growth in the manufacturing sector of India” National seminar on Economic Reforms under WTO regime : some Implications GNDU , Amritsar.
- Ravi Kiran and Anupam Sharma (2006) “Higher Education in India- Changing Paradigms and Newer perspectives”, RIMT, Mandi Gobindgarh,
- Ravi Kiran,& Kaur, Manpreet(2006) “ Relevance of Intellectual Property Rights in India,” National Seminar on, “ Copyrights: Some Emerging Issues in India” March 27,2006 pp 92-100
- Ravi Kiran (2006) ‘Copyrights: Some Emerging Issues” Proceedings of National Seminar on Copyrights: Some Emerging Issues in India March 27,2006, pp 21-26
- Ravi Kiran and Anupam Sharma (2006) “E-governance: Roadmap for Success?,” National Seminar “Innovative Applications of IT & Management for economic Growth of India” being held on April 21-22, 2006, Apeejay Institute of Management, Jalandhar.
- Ravi Kiran,& Kaur, Manpreet(2006), ‘Foreign Direct Investment in India in the Globalised Era: Perspectives and Pragmatics,’ Proceedings of Global Arena- Challenges of the Morrow. New Delhi. pp 40
- Ravi Kiran and Anupam Sharma (2007) ‘Online Advertisement and Consumer Concerns: Indian Scenario, Proceedings of conference on Research in Mgmt & Tech pp.38 , March 23-24, 07 at Gian Jyoti institute of Mgmt & Tech , Mohali.
- Anupam Sharma & Dr. Ravi Kiran, 2007 “Punjab Netizens: Attitude and Consumer Concerns,” Fifth AIMS International Conference on Management (AIMS-5) IBS, Hyderabad, Dec 27- 30, 2007 pp13
- Manpreet Kaur & Ravi Kiran, 2007 ‘Indian Manufacturing Sector: Growth of Productivity under The New Policy Regime,’ in the 7th International Business Research Conference at University of Technology, Broadway, Sydney, Australia From Dec 3-6, 2007
- Ravi Kiran, N.S. Kalsi and S.C.Vaidya 2008, ‘ICT And Good Governance: A Study Of Indian Environment, International Conference on E-governance, IIT New Delhi, Dec 18-20, 2008 pp10-25
- Ravi Kiran and Khushdeep Dharni, 2008, National Conference on Supply Chain Management, IME, Ghaziabad, Oct 24, 2008 pp78-84 .
Nayak, Amarjeet. "Whose 'reality' is it anyway? A Study of Indian Village Life as Presented in Aravind Adiga's The White Tiger and Manoj Das's Cyclones" presented inInternational Seminar on "Literatures in English in Asia and the Asia Pacific: Reconfiguring the Cultural Map" at Burdwan University, 17 – 18 February, 2010.Nayak, Amarjeet. “Deconstructing India: An Exploration into the Study of India as a variegated construct in selected Indian novels in English” presented in the International . Nayak, Amarjeet. “A Case of (Mis)communication: Bilingualism and the Politics of Reception and Translation in a Multicultural Framework” Presented at International Conference on Commonwealth Literature held at IIT Roorkee. October 13-15, 2005.Nayak, Amarjeet. “Designing a Literature-based Syllabus: Teaching English to Under-graduate Students in an Indian Classroom” presented at the UGC-sponsored Seminar on “Methods, Materials and Technique of teaching English Language" at the Department of English, J. K. C. College, Guntur. June 24 – 25, 2010.
Nayak, Amarjeet. "Discovering the Self through the Other: Study of Cultural Encounters in Anurag Mathur’s The Inscrutable Americans and Manoj Das’s “The Crocodile’s Lady” in the National Conference titled "Conflict, Belonging and 'Multiculturalism' in Literature and Allied Arts” at Sri Venkateshwara College, Delhi University. 5 - 7 November, 2009.Nayak, Amarjeet. “Translation in India: The Dilemmas and Anxieties of ‘Speaking’ for the Nation” Presented at Indian Association for Commonwealth Literature and Language Studies (IACLALS) held at the Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan. Feb. 3 – 5, 2006.Nayak, Amarjeet. “Midnight’s Children: More of Magic and Less of Realism in the Depiction of Indian Society and a False Claim to ‘Rewriting’ History” Presented at National Seminar on Familial Relations and Society in Indian Writing in English. held at DAV College, Kanpur. Feb. 17 – 18, 2005