Last Updated: 24 April 2017
ECED is accredited by NBA under TIER-1 program for complete five years w.e.f. July 1, 2014
- AICTE has given approval to ME in Wireless Communication and BE in Electronics and Computer Engineering and therefore all the programs of department of ECE are now AICTE approved.
- The Department of Electronics and communication Engineering was established in 1975 with the inception of the Institute to cater to undergraduate education in the field of Electronics and communication Engineering. It aims to produce quality professionals in Electronics and communication engineering to compete globally and excel by carrying out basic and applied research in emerging areas by forging strong industry-institute interaction.
VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT
To Impart quality technical education through research, innovation and teamwork for creating professionally superior and ethically strong manpower that meetthe global challenges of eingieering industries in the area of Electronics and communication Engineerng.
MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT
The mission of Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is
- Educate a new generation of Electronics and Communication Engineers to meet the challanges of the future by providing them with a firm foundation of the both the theory and practice of Electronics and Communication Engineering at undergraduate and undergruduate levels.
- Create, develop and disseminate new knowledge by top quality applied research in Electronics and Communication engieering by engaging faculty in both practical and theorectical research, in partnership with goverment agencie, private industry and non-govermental organization. The aim of this research is to advance knowledge within our discilpines and also to contribute to solving problems faced by our society.
- Promote a sense of scholarship, leadership and service among our graduates.
Enrolement Graduation Details