Last Updated: 16 June 2016
Programme Educational Objectives
- Graduates shoulddemonstrate peer recognised leadership in professional / academic career using the knowledge of mathematical, scientific and engineering principles.
- Graduates should demonstrate acknowledged expertise in managing live problems, design innovative products and systems that are techno-economically sound and socially sustainable.
- Graduates should demonstrate the obligationand initiative to ethical professional attitude and organizational goals and obtain substantive results.
- Graduates should demonstrate the commitment to the team work while working with diverse multidisciplinary / interdisciplinary groups.
- Graduates should demonstrate sustained learning and adapting to modern engineering tools, techniques and practices through graduate work and self-study.