Last Updated: 15 January 2015
The students of Master of Engineering in Thermal Engineering will have the ability to
- Acquire fundamental knowledge and understanding of Thermal Engineering.
- Acquire abilities to identify, formulate and solve mechanical engineering related problems.
- Formulate relevant research problems, conduct experimental and /or analytical work and analyze results using modern mathematical and scientific methods.
- Design and validate technological solutions to defined problems and write clearly and effectively, for the practical utilization of work.
- Review and document the knowledge developed by predecessor and critically assess the relevant technological issues.