Last Updated: 01 December 2015
Program Educational Objectives:
- To impart knowledge of basic and applied sciences.
- To impart strong foundation in mechanical, electronics, control, software, and computer engineering, and a solid command of the latest technologies of mechatronic systems.
- To prepare the students to work in the area associated with the analysis, applied design, development, implementation, and oversight of mechatronics systems.
- To impart effective oral, written, and graphical communicators.
- To impart ability to design, analyze, and test “intelligent” products and processes that incorporate appropriate computing tools, and effective use of sensors and actuators.
- To impart ability to work in teams on multi-disciplinary projects in industry and research organizations
- To develop awareness of the ethical, professional and environmental implications of work in a global and societal context.