Last Updated: 01 December 2015
Program Educational Objectives:
The goal of our programme is to prepare graduates for successful professional practice and advanced studies by providing a broad based education in Production Engineering and offering the opportunities to deepen their technical understanding in a particular concentration area of related technical electives. Our graduates will
- impart knowledge of mathematics, basic and applied sciences.
- apply technical knowledge and skills as production engineers to provide optimal solutions in industrial and government organizations.
- utilize effective communication, team and project management skills to work productively within their profession and communities.
- provide industrial engineering decisions that result in well-reasoned, value-added solutions.
- conduct themselves in a responsible, professional and ethical manner.
- continue their education through completion of training courses, workshops, seminars and/or graduate studies relevant to their professional practice.