Last Updated: 17 November 2016
After the completion of the program, student will:
- acquire engineering expertise pertaining to traditional electronic hardware and software development.
- have requisite hardware and software skills together with analytical powers to apply them to meet the ever increasing demands of the industry.
- be able to design and implement electronic circuits and electronic/software systems, those meet industrial standards and IEEE guidelines.
- be able to work in a team for technical contribution and learning to get along with ever changing engineering world.
- be able to meet the joint demands made by the electronic and computer industries in today's world.